Windows Data Recovery
Retrieve lost data from corrupt Windows System
Microsoft Windows is the most used Operating System for professional or personal usage. Be it ease of use or easy availability, maximum number of computer users install Windows on their specific systems. Windows system use FAT (File Allocation Table) and NTFS (New Technology File System) to manage the data storage and retrieval from hard disk or similar storage device. Data stored could get damaged due to improper system shut down, virus attacks and similar mishaps.
There could be umpteen reasons leading to data loss and inaccessibility. Trying out third party tool is the best bet under such situations.
There are various professional software that can help you for performing Windows Data Recovery. These tools are superior in recovering data that was lost due to accidentally deleted, formatted or removed due to virus. Highly efficient and quick, the Windows Data Recovery Software is designed in such a way that any non-technical user can easily operate it. Irrespective of the reason of file damage, the software recovers it all.
- Recovers deleted or damaged partitions
- Recovers lost files and folders
- Retrieves the data lost due to MBR, boot sector or File Allocation Table Error and accidental deletion
- Recovers data lost due to virus attack
- Provides full support of log names of the files
- Recovers of data from deleted, formatted, and re-formatted partitions
- Live Update available for the software tool, to make sure that you have the latest version of the software at all times
- Fully supports to IDE, EIDE, SCSI and SATA, PAN, ZIP and USB drives
- Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems to recover data
- Free trial version available
Deleted files that the software repairs are displayed in RED color for the user to recognize and save accordingly. The software consists of three recovery modes namely Quick Scan, Extensive Scan and File Trace that repair mildly corrupt files, data lost due to partition deletion and data lost due to partition format respectively. Also available in trial edition, user can download and analyze this tool free of cost!
- File Systems: FAT16/32, NTFS and NTFS5
- Windows OS: Windows8.1, 8, 7, Windows Vista/XP/2003/2000/98/95, and DOS
- Windows Server: Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012
- Drives: IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PAN, ZIP, and USB drives
Also available in Free trial edition, the software can be downloaded free of cost and analyzed before purchase. The demo version allows users to scan and recover files. However, in order to save any recovered item, one must purchase compete licensed edition of Windows Data Recovery Software.